To provide integrated clinical and scientific therapeutic area and product expertise to Mundipharma external and internal customers, with the objective to optimise short and long term business achievement through ethical, innovative and challenging approaches to patient care solutions, based upon sound medical and pharmaceutical evidence.
Be compliance in all activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Mundipharma Products
- Work closely with Marketing to co-develop Medico-Marketing initiatives and materials
- Reviewing of Promotional Materials from the Office according to Mundipharma Promotional Practices Policy ( M3P) Guidelines and internal Working Instructions
- Provide guidance to Independent Associated Company (IAC) in the development of their promotional materials.
- Creating Advisory Boards and Roundtables
- Act as the disease/product expert, and handling Medical Information requests from the IAC.
- Conduct disease/product training in the IAC.
- Disease management and product training for new Office staff, including active participation of Train the Trainers sessions.
- Participate in key Regional/International Conferences/Congresses and collect relevant information, including competitor intelligence
- Maintain e-Library and continuously develop the system to address medico-marketing needs in the Country.
- Establish professional relationships with key medical professional groups, societies, and regulatory groups
- Provide medical inputs and act as speaker in scientific meetings (internal or external)
- Assist Clinical Research in their protocol development and reporting writing process
- Assist Drug Safety in their development of Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR), and perform fortnightly literature searches for AE reports
- Assist Regulatory Affairs in responding scientific, medical questions or in writing clinical overview document and/or expert reports, package inserts etc. required for NDA submissions
- Creating, maintaining and update the process in medical affairs working scope.
- Overall budget management of medical affairs and clinical development activity..
- Ensure company’s medical compliance.
- Build up an efficient clinical development and operation team to assure trial quality and timeline, thus to assure the quick and safe expansion of new product line.
- Assure the effect and sufficient management of company products’ safety information according to internal SOP and health authorities regulation.
- B.,B.S./ M.D., or PhD in life sciences Or Therapeutic area knowledge: familiar with the disease knowledge and clinical practice of the therapeutic area, > 5 years clinical experience in related therapeutic area with MD or PHD.
- Medical Affairs experience for at least 3 – 5 years with experience in a Large Pharmaceutical organisation (MNC).
- Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment
- Build internal and external relationships through partnering, anticipating needs, fulfilling expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, as well as excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong work Ethics
- Fluent in both spoken & written English
- Good capability of strategic insight to drive new business direction from medical perspective
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package, various training modules which will enhance personal and technical skills, plus career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested candidates are invited to send application letter including a detailed resume, recent photograph, stating current and expected salary to TALENT.ACQUISITION@MUNDIPHARMA.CO.THTags: Careers